Looks like you are having trouble connecting to your Orbilogin.com network? Are you not connected to your Orbi’s WiFi network? Don’t worry at all! It happens to most of the Orbi login users. Try the following Orbilogin.com login steps to get connected to the Orbi WIFI network:
Download the NETGEAR Orbi app
Netgear Orbi app makes it easy for users to set up and manage their Wi-Fi network. Just connect a mobile device that you have. Connect it to the Orbi WIFI network. Now, the Netgear Orbi app will walk you through the rest. Once you are done with the entire set-up process: –
- Manage your connected devices.
- You can run a quick internet speed test.
- Even you may pause the internet.
- Setting up a circle Smart Parental Controls is also easy with the app.
Steps to connect to your Orbi WIFI Network via the Orbi app
- Go to the Google play store or the apple app store on your mobile device.
- Download the Orbi app by tapping on the app icon.
- In case you like to use the orbilogin.com login URL on your computer, visit our troubleshooting section.
- If you have a VPN connection or a customized IP range, then type your Gateway IP address.
- On address bar of the web browser, type the IP address to access your Orbi login page.
- The default Gateway IP address for the Orbilogin.com login process is 192.168.1.1.
- Some browsers can catch this page accidently.
- You need to follow the below given instructions. And then clear the cache to try again.
On an Internet Explorer (IE):
- For the web browser ‘Internet Explorer’, you should click on the field, marked ‘Tools’.
- And then tap the internet options and select Delete browsing history.
- Make sure all options are marked. And then click the Delete option.
Google Chrome users:
- Chrome users should go to the browser toolbar.
- After that, click More Tools option. Now, select Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the next option “beginning of time” and then click “Clear Browsing Data”.
For All types of browser users
You can refer to your browser’s user menu bar to delete the caches, cookies and history of your web browser. After that, follow the in-app prompts to complete your settings. Orbi app will take you directly to the web-based interface of your router. In case of any query and details