Are you looking for a high-end WIFI system? Do you need a WIFI system that goes smoothly without any lag and interference? Bring your home Orbi RBK23 router. It is small in size and can effectively control your home wifi system. It is not so costly, and you can afford it. Netgear orbi RBK23 delivers amazing performance and rapid signal. It is a pack of three units.
In this Orbi Mesh WIFI system, you get one Orbi RBK23 router and two satellites. These three Orbi tri-band WIFI systems can cover up to 4500 sq. ft. They together create a mesh network. Moreover, you can use the Netgear Orbi app also to set up your RBK23 device. To set up your Netgear orbi RBK23 router, install the app on your mobile device.
Set up the Orbi RBK23 using the Netgear Orbi app
- Open the app store on your mobile device and search for the Orbi app.
- Click to install the Orbi app and let it download first.
- Go to the settings on your smartphone and look for the wireless tab.
- Click on the Orbi app icon and search for the networks available around you.
- Once you scan for the WIFI network. And then, click to connect it.
- It will ask for the wireless password. Enter the password you noted from the router.
- Now, fire the Orbi app and create a login account for the Orbi setup.
- Log in with your personalized email ID and password.
- Follow the in-app guidelines to complete the setup process.
Congratulations! You have completed the Orbi RBK23 login process to configure a range and other router settings, like parental control, WIFI speed, Guest mode, etc. You can resolve the Orbi light and Orbi white light issue instantly.
Orbi set up with the user interface orbilogin.net
Do you not want to install and set up your Orbi Mesh WIFI system via the Orbi app? Then get a computer, and download a web browser. The web browser of your device helps to access the Orbi RBK 23 user interface without any pain.
- Look for a LAN port on your computer and get an Ethernet cable.
- Connect this Ethernet cable into the LAN port on your computer.
- Now, look for the LAN port on your router and connect the Ethernet cable attached to the LAN port of the computer.
- Find a WAN port on your Orbi RBK23 router and connect another Ethernet cable.
- Take the other end of this Ethernet cable and connect to the WAN on your modem.
- Press the sync button on your Orbi router and satellite within two minutes.
- After that, let the two devices sync with one another. When the Orbi satellite synced to the router.
- Wait for the Orbi white light on your router and Orbi blue light on your satellite.
- When the synced process completes, launch a web browser.
- Enter the Netgear Orbilogin.net login address in the address bar.
Click the OK tab and get the login window to enter the username and password of your Orbi RBK23 device. You will get the Orbi RBK 23 dashboard after entering the login credentials. It is the user interface of your router.
Manage your Orbi RBK23 voice Sound Settings via the user interface
You can manage your Orbi Voice sound using the default gateway or the user interface orbilogin.com login. After setting up your orbi voice sound settings, you can access equalization and volume via the Netgear Orbi app.
Let us set up the Orbi Voice sound.
- Launch a web browser and enter the default user interface.
- You can use Orbilogin.net or http://192.168.0.1.
- Click the enter key, and get the Netgear Orbi RBK23 login window.
- Enter admin and password as the two are your default Orbi login details.
- You will receive the Netgear Orbi dashboard on your screen.
- Tap on the router image on your dashboard and get the Netgear Map page.
- Tap your Orbi voice icon and get the information about your Orbi voice settings.
- Next, you should tap on the Orbi voice control icon to see the Orbi Voice sound settings.
Netgear Orbi RBK23 Reset via Web-based interface.
- Connect your Orbi RBK23 device to the Orbilogin.com Network.
- Visit http://orbilogin.com network via a web browser.
- As you see a login window, enter the username and password.
- Use admin for the username field and password for the password field.
- On the basic homepage, select the advanced tab and then go to the administration option.
- Click on the backup settings and then hit the Erase data button.
- Wait till the power is solid green. If not, then press the on-off button.
It is all about the setup and resets process of your Netgear Orbi RBK23 router. Reset brings your router to its factory default settings. After reset, you should log into the user interface of your router. And then, change the default login credentials. After reset, your Orbi purple light and the Orbi white light issue will resolve.