We have demonstrated the solution to access Orbilogin.com in the following ways. Read carefully and connect your NETGEAR Orbi router with Orbi Satellite.
Follow steps to set up your Orbi router and satellite:
- Detach the battery of your Modem or unplug it to turn OFF.
- Turn it ON by putting the battery inside to plug it back.
- Take an ethernet cable and connect your modem to the yellow Internet port with it from your Orbilogin router.
- Now turn ON your Orbilogin router, by connecting it to the power source.
- You have to ensure that the Power LED of the Orbi has to lit, if not press the Power On/Off button.
- Wait until the Orbilogin router’s ring LED to pulse solid white and then pulse white.
- Adjust your Orbi satellite, we recommend in the middle of your house to get the best WiFi coverage.
- Now turn ON your Orbilogin satellite, connect it to a power source. SImilarly, ensure the Power LED has to light, press the Power On/Off button if it doesn’t.
- The Orbi satellite’s ring LED will pulse solid white, then turn white, and then turn magenta.
- Ensure that it must pulse magenta for up to one minute during the satellite’s sync process with Orbilogin router.
- Once Orbi satellite’s ring LED pulses magenta, it will indicate the status in different colors 10 seconds before turning off. Click here to learn.
- Join your computer or smartphone to the Orbilogin router or satellite with an Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- If you’re connecting it with WiFi, you’ll require a network name (SSID) and password. You can find these credentials on the label pasted on the Orbi devices.Download the Orbi app in your smartphone or visit http://orbilogin.com to set up your Orbi WiFi network.
The Orbilogin router’s ring LED turns off after the setup is complete.
- Solid blue. The connection is good between the Orbilogin router and Orbi satellite.
- Solid magenta. The Orbi satellite couldn’t reach the Orbi router. You need to keep it the Orbi satellite more closer to the Orbi router.
- Solid amber. They have a fair connection. Adjust the Orbilogin Router and Orbi Satellite close to each other.
Note: If the Orbi satellite’s ring LED continuous pulsing magenta and it’s been one minute already that you have moved the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbilogin router. You might need to press the Sync button on the Orbi router and on the Orbi satellite.
Once the satellite is successfully synced with Orbi Router, then it will pulse solid blue to indicate a good connection, and then turns off.
How to sync my Orbi Outdoor satellite with my Orbilogin router manually?
Follow the manual steps sync your satellite with your router:
- First of all its placement, your satellite should be in an area near your Orblogini router.
- Turn ON your satellite by connecting it to a power source. Ensure the Power LED on the back of your Orbi satellite lit. Press the Power On/Off button if it doesn’t.
- Stay still until the bottom Light LED pulses white. Notice their behaviour during booting:
- Pulsing white. The satellite is booting
- Solid white. The satellite is ready to sync with your router.
- Simultaneously press the Sync button on the back of your satellite then Orbilogin router’s sync button within 2 minutes.
- Wait until the satellite is synced with the router. It’ll take 6 minutes to sync.
- Blue. Your Orbilogin Router and Satellite have a good connection.
- Amber. They have a fair connection. Adjust the Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite close to each other.
- Magenta. The Orbi satellite couldn’t reach the Orbi router. Place the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router.
- Now you can place your satellite outdoors and connect it to a power source.
Make sure the temperature range for your satellite is 4 ͦ F to 122 ͦ F (-20 ͦ C to +50 ͦ C).
- Also ensure that the bottom Light LED pulse blue to indicate a good connection to the router.