Login to the web-based interface of your Orbi RBK router is a very simple process.
- Connect a computer to the router’s LAN.
- Then, connect a modem to the Router’s WAN.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect them.
- Open a web browser whichever you like.
- Enter orbilogin.com or http://192.168.0.1 into the Addy.
- Click the enter button.
- Type in the default username and orbi admin password on the authentication page.
- Hit enter, and here you have been represented with the Orbi login interface.
Orbi Firmware Update Process
- Unlock or launch a web browser on your computer or laptop.
- Navigate the search bar of your web browser to the URL orbilogin.com
- Enter the Netgear Orbi login credentials and press enter button.
- Click the option “Manual update” button.
- A window will appear with the Netgear Orbi firmware update option.
Click the appeared upload button to upload the downloaded firmware version for your orbi satellite. Now, the firmware of your Orbi router has updated successfully.
Hope, you won’t face any issue now. If you still have any trouble, make us a call on our toll-free numbers or click the chat head given on the right side of this page.
Can’t log in to My Orbi Router & Satellite
If you are unable to login to your Orbi router & satellite, then follow the most essential steps described here.
- Power cycle your Orbi satellite and the router.
- After that, associate the satellite with a power source.
- When the Orbi satellite & router starts booting up, let it boot properly.
- Make sure that you are using the latest browser for login.
- If the problem remains the same, delete all the temporary internet files.
- Clear Cache, cookies, and browsing history from the web browser.
- Reset and then start your computer once again.
- Check if the satellite is synced with the router.
- Check the LED lights, power LED and internet LED on both the devices.
- Resetting your orbi satellite and the router to default factory settings can resolve the problem.
- Update the firmware if all troubleshooting steps do not work at all.
How to Restart My Orbi Router?
In case, your Orbi device has stopped working even after many efforts, then turn it off. After some time, restart the network which is the only solution to bring your device back to a functioning state. To restart your orbi Router, press the power button available at the back. Unplug all the connected cables and power adapter also. After a few minutes connect the cables again and power up the devices.
Unable to download the Orbi app, why?
To download the Orbi app use a rapid internet connection only. If you have used a sluggish WIFI connection, you won’t be able to download the app on your device. It is better to download the app on your mobile but do not use mobile data. Use your home WIFI network.
How to perform Orbi Factory Reset?
- Turn your Orbi router by pressing the power button available at the rear panel.
- The power LED status should be solid and stable.
- Find a small reset button given at the back of your Orbi router.
- Take the help of a small paper clip or hairpin to press the button.
- Press the button for at least ten to twenty seconds and then release.
- After twenty seconds your Orbi router will set to its default factory configuration settings.
How to find the default credentials for Netgear Orbi login?
Finding the default credentials for your Orbi device is very simple. You can get the default Orbi login details in the product manual which you have received with the product. In case the manual gets lost or misplaced, find it from the label on your router. If you still feel helpless to get the Netgear Orbi default login details, then contact us any time.