The Netgear Orbi RBK352-100EUS is a Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Mesh System. It has the latest and fastest Wi-Fi 6 technology, so you can enjoy breaking free internet beyond any limitations. It’s the most powerful device with strong, reliable, and rapid Wi-Fi signals in every corner of your home. You should get the ultimate experience with 4-Streams of Wi-Fi 6 and up to 1.8Gbps speed for lag-free gaming & smooth streaming.
Key Features of Orbi RBK352 router
- Orbi RBK352 gives us cutting-edge performance.
- You can get the ultimate experience with the 4-Streams of the Wi-Fi 6 device.
- It provides you with speeds up to 1.8Gbps.
- So you can enjoy 4K/8K UHD streaming, lag-free, and breakless gaming.
- It gives you Wide Coverage and delivers up to 2500 sq. ft. area.
- Moreover, you also get advanced Cyber Threat Protection with the
- NETGEAR Armor.
- Now you can get More Capacity, More Battery Life.
- Do not lag by limited capacity.
- You can now enjoy more devices with 4x speed than before.
- It enhances the efficiency of your router for longer battery life.
Its Gigabit Speeds do not let your home be a maze of dead zones. Get consistent speed everywhere with the 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Earlier, enjoying a Wi-Fi network was a complicated task. But With the Netgear Orbi app, you can set up your Wi-Fi and customize your wireless settings. Now, you are ready to enjoy your new Orbi Wi-Fi in a few minutes.
Configure your Orbi RBK352-100EUS router to act as an access point
You can use your Orbi router instead of the Wi-Fi on your existing router after configuring your Orbi as an access point.
Follow the below process to set up your Orbi router as an access point:
- First of all, use an Ethernet cable to connect the internet port of your Orbi router login device to the LAN port of your existing gateway or the router.
- Also, connect a computer to your Orbi RBK352-100EUS router.
- Connect it via the Ethernet cable.
- Use LAN ports of your router and the computer.
- After that, launch a web browser.
- Launch it from the computer to the LAN port of the router.
- After that, enter the web address orbilogin.com.
- You will see a login window on your display.
- Next, you need to enter the Orbi admin username and password.
- The Default Orbi router login username is admin.
- And the password is the one you inserted during the initial setup.
- The user name and password details are case-sensitive.
Let us set up Orbi RBK352 as an Access Point
- You will see the Basic Home page of your Orbi router.
- From here, go to the Select option, then ADVANCED.
- And then, Advanced Setup >finally hit the Router / AP Mode button.
- You will get the Router / AP Mode page.
- You should select the AP Mode radio button.
- The Orbi setup page will adjust itself accordingly.
- Now you need to select the IP Address settings on your WIFI device.
- You can get it dynamically from your existing router.
The other device on the network will also assign an IP address to your router while your Orbi RBK352 will remain in AP mode. You can also use the fixed IP Address. After that, use this setting to manually assign a specific IP address to your Netgear Orbi login device while it is in AP mode. Using this option, you can effectively make any advanced network changes. You cannot use the Orbi app to manage your Orbi setup in access point mode.
WIFI setup on your Orbi RBK352-100EUS router
When our Orbi router connects to the internet, we should also set up our wireless network. By default, your router already carries a wireless network. But we cannot leave our router on the default wireless settings as it needs to be changed. Let us pick a new wireless admin password and optimize our WIFI signals after disabling the WIFI-protected setup because these can be hacked easily.
Open up the wireless network setup from the left side of the manual wireless connection setup.
First, configure the 2.4 GHz band. Change the wireless network name from the default to unique, and keep the mode mixed on 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.11b. In this way, your entire wireless device can connect to the router, easily. Enable the option for auto-scan mode. So the router will find the least crowded Wi-Fi channel for you.
You have to configure the WIFI settings for the 5 GHz band the same way you configured for the 2.4 GHz. The one thing that you have to change is the wireless network name. If you live in an area with too much traffic on the Wi-Fi line, lower the channel width from 20 MHz to 40 MHz When done, save the settings to update the new WIFI settings in your Orbi router.
How do I disable the Orbi RBK352-100EUS router WPS feature?
You should also disable the WPS feature to protect your Orbi router from being hacked. WPS is an easy way to connect to your router’s WIFI network without using a password. You can connect or pair any device with the router by pressing a button on the router. Or you can enter a pin code. Now the pin code is at the edge of vulnerability. A pin code is simple and easy to crack by hackers and other defaulters. So, it is recommended you disable the WPS button for your router. For this, you should click the advanced tab. And then, select the WIFI-protected setup from the left of the page. And then, disable it.