1. Orbi Setup using a Configuring device
- Connect an Ethernet cable or a hardwired network.
- It will help you establish a strong connection between your internet service provider and the internet broadband modem.
- And then, you can come up with your Netgear Orbi setup.
- Make sure you have plugged the wires carefully.
- The LED lights on your wireless router appear steady green.
- It shows that your Netgear Orbi router is ready to work.
2. Connecting to the LAN of the router
- You can use a computer, a laptop device, a cell phone, or a tablet.
- To log in to the orbilogin.com page, connect it to the network.
- If you want to use a Windows computer or a laptop, you can use it.
- Connect it with your router.
- The computer or the other device will associate with your Netgear Orbi LAN ports.
- The ports are available with numbers .1, 2, 3, 4. Use any one of these.
- Connect only via an Ethernet cable.
- Do you not have an additional Ethernet cable or a computer?
- Then prefer a wifi network to connect and log in to your Orbilogin.com network.
3. Launch a web browser
- Now, you have to launch a web browser of your choice.
- Then type the web address orbilogin.com or 192.168.1.1.
- Type it into the top of the address bar of the browser.
- The web address www.orbilogin.com directly takes you to the web-based interface.
- If the IP address 192.168.1.1 is not working, then press ok or hit enter.
4. Login using the default information
- After tapping the enter tab, a page will appear automatically.
- And it will ask you to enter the Username and password of your Orbi login router.
- It is the Orbi login page of your Netgear Orbi device.
- It allows you to set up your Netgear Orbi router.
- You can even access the Netgear Orbi login page settings directly.
- Netgear Orbi login requires a paraphrase [ADMIN].
- It is used by users as a default login SSID and orbi admin password.
5. Visit the Orbi Setup Wizard
- The last step is to press the ok tab.
- And then, you will get your Netgear Orbi Smart Setup wizard page.
- Make changes in your Netgear Orbi router settings.
- Then you have to click on the automatic setup tab.
- It will help you to set up your Netgear Orbi router.
- You can also click on the different available options.
- Or you can modify your Netgear Orbi settings according to your choice.