Orbi support team would work like a finder who can help you find the right solution for you. You will probably think about how I connect to my Netgear Orbi router. Do I need a modem with this latest Orbi Wi-Fi Mesh system? How do I connect to the internet with my Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi system? How do I connect my satellite to the base router? One of the best solutions is to use the Orbi app by Netgear. Another option is to use the Web interface orbilogin.com.
It will make your installation & configuration uncomplicated. After that, your problem will become manageable. Orbi app is also available for iOS and Android devices in their respective app stores. Moreover, orbilogin.net plays an essential role in the setup and configuration process of your Orbi mesh router. It lifts you and takes you on the web interface page or the Orbi login page directly.
Login into your Netgear Orbi router using the following steps
First step: –When you begin, the first step is to connect the orbi router to the modem through an Ethernet cable. Input this wire into the WAN of the modem to the WAN of the Orbi router.
Second step: – In this step, connect your computer or the laptop through its LAN port to the LAN port on your Orbi router. Again, in this step, you have to use an Ethernet cable.
Third step: – The third step is to plug in the router with the power supplying a network of your home. For this, you should use a power line adapter. Connect the adapter to the power slot near your modem.
Note: –If you are not getting power light on your Orbi base router or getting any Orbi purple light, press the power on and off button to get the light flashing on your router.
Fourth step: – After completing all the above three steps, the fourth step is to launch a web browser from your connected operating device. Enter www.orbilogin.com into the address bar of the browser.
Tip: –If www.orbilogin.com is not successful in accessing the orbi login page, you should enter the default gateway. The default gateway of your Netgear Orbi router login is http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1. Any one of them both can get you the orbi login web page.
Step Five: –On the Orbi login web page, enter the user name and the passkey of your router’s default configuration. The default configuration IDs of your router are “admin” and “password.” The first one is for the user name, and the second one is for the password.
As you enter the username and password of your Orbi router onto the default orbi login page, you will get the Basic home page.
Orbi login: Login to your Netgear Orbi router using the Orbi app
For this orbilogin process through the app, you should have a Smart device like a mobile phone. It can be an android or iOS device. Go to the app store of your device, and get the app from there. After getting the app, follow the steps as mentioned below;
- Click to download the app.
- When the download finishes, install it.
- And then, you need to launch the app.
- As you launch the app, a login screen will appear on the display of your screen.
- In the app, go to the Dashboard and select the option which you need.
- You should choose the login to the router option.
- The most benefit of the orbi app, you don’t need any default gateway.
- As you launch the orbi app, you get the login page directly.
- On the login page, it will ask to enter the user name and the password.
- There, on this login page, put in the login credentials.
Then for the remaining process, follow the orbi app instructions. It will pop up one after another on your display.
Orbi login SSID & password change using the Orbi app
Orbi login SSID and password change are very interesting with the orbi app. It does not require any default gateway or www.orbilogin.com to access the web interface of your router. So, with the pleasant thought, let us begin the orbi login Wi-Fi name and passphrase change with the following steps.
- First, you have to download the orbi app from your available app store. But if you have already downloaded the orbi app, leave this step and launch the app.
- Launching the app will take you to the login page of your Orbi router directly. It will ask you to enter the username and password. You have to enter it as admin and password.
- Then, press the SIGN IN button. And amazingly, within a few seconds, you will get the home page of the orbi app.
- Move towards the WIFI settings of your orbi app from the top left page of the orbi app dashboard. In the wireless section, enter the new password and the Wi-Fi name.
- The user name or the Wi-Fi name will be required to fill once, whereas entering the password twice.
- In the last step, the Orbilogin page will instruct you to save your settings through the [SAVE OR APPLY] tab. Hit the enter tab and get the settings done after a few minutes.
Apart from WIFI settings, the orbi app operates the advanced settings of your router also. It can be bandwidth control, parental control, guest mode orbi setup, security encryptions, etc.