NetGear Orbi Wi-Fi System
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, #letsfightCovid19
Orbilogin also defines as orbilogin.com. Netgear Orbi Login helps you to access the Orbi Router anytime and any device. The Orbi WiFi Mesh System can easily set up between the Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite. Change the Orbi Password and Change the WiFi Password for the Orbi Router. Start syncing the Orbi router with Orbi Satellites by using a push-button on it. Orbilogin allows you to change the orbi password. Get into the available settings of an Orbi Router RBR50.
Some of the troubleshooting queries that frequently asked by the customers:
Netgear Orbi Router Setup will be performed, if the device connects to the same network. It should be either on the Ethernet cable or WiFi Network. To login to the management page of the Orbi router RBK20. Type www.orbilogin.com from the same device, if you don’t have the Orbi App on your smartphone. It will ask for the username and password to login to the administrative page.
If you are facing any issue to access www.orbilogin.com
or www.orbilogin.net, there are some troubleshooting steps that you need to follow:
- You need to make sure that your Netgear Orbi RBR50 is plugged to the power outlet. You also need to check, if the Orbi devices are powered on check the status of LED on it.
- It needs to make sure that your available device connects to the Orbi WiFi network or the Orbi’s LAN port. The default wireless settings information and login credentials are located on the product label of the Netgear Orbi Router.
- Try to access the orbilogin.com by using the Orbi Router’s Default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1
4. If you have changed the Orbi Router’s default IP address, enter the new IP address in the browser.
5. If you’re getting any issue to connect with the Orbi WiFi Network, try to use an Ethernet cable connection to the port on your Orbi Router.
6. You need to make sure that your modem is connected to the Internet port on your Orbi router.
7. If orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com are cached in your browser. Then use a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
8. You can also try using another wireless device to connect to the Orbi router.
9. Power cycle your network devices.
Change the Orbi WiFi System's admin login password
To change your admin login password:
- Open any web browser on your computer or a mobile device that connects to the Orbi network and enter http://orbilogin.com.
The login window opens.
- Enter the router username and password and click the login button.
Note: The user name is admin. Use the default password is password. The user name and password need to type correctly.
The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password. The Set Password page displays.
- Complete the fields and click APPLY. Your settings are saved.
How to connect the Orbi Router with an Access point modem?
If you want to use your Orbi Router as an Access point where further you can connect your to the existing wireless modem come router. You can configure your Orbi Router as an access point and it will allow you to connect another router next to it.
Follow the below steps to set up your Orbi router as an access point:
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the Internet port of your Netgear Orbi router to the LAN port of your existing modem cum router or gateway.
2. Then you need to Launch a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to the Orbi Network.
3. Enter orbilogin.com. A login window opens.
4. Enter the admin user name and password. The BASIC Home page displays.
NOTE: The username is admin. Enter the password is the one you specified the first time you logged in. The username and password should be properly typed and case sensitive.
5. You need to select ADVANCED Tab > Advanced Setup > Router/AP Mode. You can select the option in between the Router / Access Point Mode.
6. Select the Access Point Mode radio button and click on Apply.
7. Further you can select the IP Address setting for the Orbi Router:
How to connect the Netgear Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite?
Steps to set up the Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite:
How to sync satellite with my Netgear Orbi Router?
If you are facing any difficulty to syncing the Orbi and the Satellite, we suggest you to move the Satellite into the same room where the router is during the sync.
After that, again move the satellite to a different location to sync the router and the satellite. Let us tell you how exactly with the below steps:
- Place the satellite in the same room as the Orbi router. And you need to use this satellite location only during the sync process.
- Connect the satellite to a power source.
- Check the power LED Light on the backside of the satellite does not lit-up, then press the power On/Off button.
- You need to wait for the Ring LED to show the solid white or magenta.
5. Press and hold the Sync button for 5 seconds on the Orbi Router and then within few minutes, press the Sync button on the satellite.
The satellite’s ring LED blinks white, the following colors can be seen for about three minutes and then turns off:
- Blue: There you go, your Orbi router and the satellite is successfully synced, and the connection between the Orbi and the Satellite is good to go.
- Alas! Your Orbi router and the satellite successfully synced, and the setup connection between the router and satellite is poor. You need to change the place of the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi router
6. You need to move the satellite to a location closer to the middle of your home. Connect the satellite to a power source.
7. If the Power LED on the back of the satellite does not light, press the Power On/Off button. The satellite’s ring LED blinks white, then the following colors can be seen for about three minutes and then turns off:
- Blue: Your Orbi router and the satellite successfully synced, and the connection between the Orbi and the Satellite is Set it up.
- Amber: Your Orbi router and the satellite successfully synced, and the connection between the router and satellite is fair. You need to change the place of the Orbi satellite closer to the Orbi Router.
- Magenta: Sadly, your Orbi router and the satellite failed to sync. You need to move the satellite closer to the router and try again.
Why I Can't connect to the Internet with Orbilogin.com?
Don’t worry, to resolve this problem you need to check your network and Internet connections.
See the following steps to know-how:
In case, your router is still not able to obtain an IP address from the ISP, the problem might be one of the following:
What is Orbi login?
1. You need to turn the router on by pressing the On/Off button.
2. Verify your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device connects to the Netgear Orbi Router by using an Ethernet cable or WiFi with the default security settings listed on the label on the backside of the Router.
NOTE: If in case, you want to set up the New WiFi settings, simply go with the ethernet wired connection to avoid any kind of disconnection when the new WiFi settings is applied.
3. Open a web browser. The page that displays depend on whether you accessed the router before:
a) The first time that you set up the Internet connection for your router, the browser automatically opens orbilogin.com and the Orbi Login Page will be open up.
b) If you already set up the Internet connection, enter orbilogin.com in the address field for your browser to start the installation process.
4. Follow the instructions that come up on the screen. The router automatically detect the Internet access.
If the web browser doesn’t shows the web page, then follow the troubleshooting steps:
o It is necessary to connect the computer to one of the LAN Ethernet ports or over WiFi to the Orbi Router.
o Make sure that the Orbi Router should be plugged in to the power outlet, so that its Power LED is lit.
o Close and reopen the browser or clear the browser cache.
o Browse to orbilogin.com.
o If the computer is set to a static or fixed IP address (this setting is uncommon), you need to change it to obtain an IP address automatically from the router.
Follow the below steps to change the password via Orbi App.
- Launch the Orbi app from a device that is connected to your Orbi WiFi network.
- Enter your user name and password and tap SIGN IN. The Dashboard displays.
- Tap WiFi Settings.
- Enter the new SSID or New WiFi Name in the Orbilogin Page.
- Enter the new password or WiFi Password in the Orbilogin Page.
- Click SAVE to save the new settings.
Change your Orbi Wi-Fi password by using a web Browser:
- Open a web browser from a computer or mobile device that is connected to your Orbi network.
- Enter http://orbilogin.com. Login window displays.
- Enter the username and password. The username always remains the admin. Use the default password is password. The user name and password need to be case-sensitive. The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select Wireless. To change the network name (SSID), type a new name in the Name (SSID) field.
- To change the password, type a new password in the Password (Network Key) field. Click the Apply button. Your settings are saved.
Note: If you have changed the network name (SSID) or password, you might need to reconnect your devices to your Orbi’s network.